About Me

My photo
Hi Everyone! I am a 22 year old student studying to become a Nutritionist. Being Healthy is extremely important to me and those around me. I believe having a healthy mind, body and soul allows you to enjoy life more. Finding those things that truely mean the most in life will help you become a more thankful, appreciative individual under the most unfortunate circumstances. By accomplishing something positive and new everyday, you are certain to improve your lifestyle in a positive, beneficial way. I would love to be a Nutritional Counselor to those who are suffering from eating disorders and have a negative self image about themselves.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Stay Healthy, not only for yourself, but for those who love you!

Hey everyone, I have really enjoyed blogging this past term. I hope I have helped many of you with any Nutritional questions that you may have had. For this blog post I wanted to wrap things up by saying being healthy isnt just important for yourself, but for those around you and love you. If you have kids, you are going to want to be there for them as long as you possibly can. You are going to want to see them marry one day, have children of their own, and watch them have a growing family and spoil their kids! Staying healthy is not just eating the right foods, but smoking is proven to knock years off your life. Please remember your children will have to live without you one day. Do you want it to be sooner or later? Do you want to miss out on the most important things in your childs life? I know most of you think to yoourselves...."how will this really hurt me, or only one cigarrette wont kill me..." Your right...its a combination of your actions not just one bite of a brownie or one cigarrette. Try to change for your children and for yourself. Good luck to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment